Elysian Trust is as dedicated to its beneficiary members as it is to those it reaches out to help. The organization maintains a vibrant online community for its many members, and offers the following services:
- A true online community that includes an online discussion forum, social events planning, consulting opportunities, focus groups, and real-life gatherings for members to meet and interact with others with cognitive gifts like theirs, and to meet and interact with those with cognitive skill sets unlike theirs.
- Grants and grant-writing service for members who are students, artists, writers, inventors, and/or entrepreneurs.
- Mentorship and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Job placement service.
- Tuition assistance—this includes grants, loans, income-sharing agreements, and scholarships.
- A marketing, copyright, and patenting service for the inventions, books, and other intellectual works, that beneficiary members produce.
- A dating service for the neurodivergent.