[dropcap2]E[/dropcap2]lysian Trust is as dedicated to its beneficiary members as it is to those it reaches out to help. The organization maintains a vibrant online community for its many members, and offers the following services:
- A true online community that includes an online discussion forum, social events planning, and real-life gatherings for members to meet and interact with others with cognitive gifts similar to theirs, and to meet and interact with those with cognitive skill sets unlike theirs. This social element is arguably Elysian’s most important service to its beneficiary members.
- Grants and grant-writing service for members who are students, artists, writers, inventors, and/or entrepreneurs.
- A forthcoming marketing, copyright, and patenting service for the inventions, books, and other intellectual works, that beneficiary members produce.
- A forthcoming dating service for the neurodivergent.
- Mentorship and apprenticeship opportunities.
- Job placement service.
- Tuition assistance.